About NIS Construction Inc. & General Contractors with Stucco in Dallas, Texas.
With over 21 years of industry experience, and being state Certified Installer NIS Construction Inc. provides top notch stucco finishes for both residential and commercial projects.
Our goal is to help our customers design and construct the most enduring buildings possible. Combining knowledge, experience and the insight gained from listening to our customers needs, enables us to develop advanced, cost-effective solutions.
NIS Construction Inc. & General Contractors well known for our ability to connect with our customers and guide them through the creative and decision making process, we are not just another stucco company, we are the wizards who will turn your home or business into the place of your dreams.
Through our commitment, experience and expertise, NIS Construction Inc. & General Contractors establish a business relationship with our customers that will last a lifetime!
"We put customers first, while providing innovative wall solutions with the performance durability and looks that last."
Why use stucco
- Weatherproof. Properly mixed and applied stucco should NOT permit passage of water through it.
- Can be configured to any design requirement.
- Fireproof. Stucco provides a one-hour fire resistance rating.
- Durable. Lasts the life of the building.
- Little or no maintenance. Stucco does not need to be painted. When a stucco surfaces gets dirty, it can be cleaned with a garden hose.
- Any desired texture or finish - limited only by imagination.
- Noise resistant. The mass of stucco controls noise better than other finishes.
- Economical. Stucco buildings can be completed faster than other claddings resulting in lower costs.
- Attractive. Stucco finishes present pleasing aesthetics in any environment.
- For homes, it can be applied to keep up with production. One week from start to finish.
- Easily repaired. Damage to stucco finishes can be remedied easily at negligible cost.
- Protection. A lath and plaster assembly resists penetration in a short time, and requires tedious work to get through.
- Does not need repainting. If a new color is desired, a stucco fog coat can be applied at lost cost.