Residential Wood Siding in Dallas, Texas with NIS Construction Inc. & General Contractors.
NIS Construction Inc. & General Contractors has been installing wood siding throughout the Dallas Fort Worth area since 1994 with thousands of satisfied customers. Our team provides custom siding to suit any project. A number of residential siding materials are available for homeowners looking to enhance the appearance and performance of their homes. However, because no two home siding products are created equal, deciding which is the best fit for your situation can be extremely difficult. The following siding material comparison is meant to make your decision a little easier; by knowing the basics about the most popular home siding products, you'll have a better idea of which ones are worth a closer examination, and which ones are simply not right for your home.
We can meet your needs: wood siding, vinyl siding, fiber cement siding, metal siding, wood house siding. sheet metal siding, steel siding.
Selecting siding can be a daunting task. Our consultants walk you through the process step by step. We install siding and trim in fiber cement, cedar, vinyl, aluminum and different types of woods:
- Dutch lap
- Beaded boards
- Scallop design
Complete the look with custom accessories
- Crown moldings and keystones
- Dentil trim
We're often asked about issues such as wood house siding, cedar siding installation, and other detailed siding matters. Don't hesitate to contact us with questions.
Key Points to Think About when Purchasing Siding:
- Siding should be selected based on aesthetics, durability and maintenance requirements.
- Generally thinker is better. Thin siding can sag and warp over time. Choose premium siding rather than a builders panel.
- Choose the proper profile to enhance your home.
- Use of accessories and colors enhance job.
- Choose siding that has UVA protection to ensure no fading.
- Make sure contractor is removing old siding.
- Proper nails should be used in the installation process.
- Make sure contractor installs 45º cuts at channels and surrounding areas.
- Insulating board increases energy efficiencies. Use a thick board of at least ½".
- Soffits should have some form of ventilation to provide maximum air flow to the attic area.
- Lighter color siding will have the illusion of making a house appear further from the street and darker color siding will tend to make a house appear close to the street.
- In order for siding to the truly water proof, it must be properly installed.
For more information on dallas wood siding, addison wood house siding, dallas vinyl siding, farmers branch fiber cement siding, passaic steel siding or any of our siding services within the Dallas Fort Worth Area, please contact us.
FREE Estimate on Wood Siding in Dallas, Texas 214-260-7745